How do I download enki ebooks to my iPad?
Software required: Bluefire Reader App is available for iPad/iPhone in the App Store and Safari web browser App.
After you install the Bluefire Reader app:
- Use the Safari web browser on your iPad/iPhone to go to enkilibrary.org.
Use the browser that came installed on your tablet (Safari) as
- When you find a title you want to download, click on the CHECKOUT button below the bookjacket image.
- If you haven't logged in with your library card and password, do so.
- A message will pop-up to say you have successfully checked out the item. Close this window.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT button.
- Click on the "eBooks" link on left menu under "Checked Out".
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button for the item you wish to read on your iPad.
OPEN IN BlueFire Reader:
- A dialog box will open asking you to "Open in".
- Click on the OPEN IN button and select the Bluefire reader.
- The item will download and open your Bluefire reader.
If you need more help or technical support, post your question on this site!
Now you are ready to visit enkilibrary.org to download your eBooks!