How do I download enki ebooks to my Android tablet?
- Use the web browser that came with your Android tablet (not a later add-on browser) to go to enkilibrary.org.
Use the browser that came installed on your tablet as
- When you find a title you want to download, click on the CHECKOUT button below the bookjacket image.
- If you haven't logged in with your library card and password (PIN or Last Name, whichever your library uses), do so.
- A message will popup to say you have successfully checked out the item. Close this window.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT button.
- Click on the "eBooks" link on left menu under "Checked Out".
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button for the item you wish to read on your tablet.
- A dialog box will open asking you to "Complete action using". Click on "Download to Bluefire Reader".
- If this is your first time using Bluefire Reader, you will be asked to authorize the reader with your Adobe ID and password. Authorization is a simple process where you're asked to enter an Adobe ID and password so that your copy of Bluefire Reader is able to read Adobe eBooks (e.g PDF and ePUB).
- The item will download and open in your Bluefire reader.
If you need more help or technical support, post your question on this site!
Now you are ready to visit enkilibrary.org to download your eBooks!