How can I download enki eBooks to my Kindle Fire?
Last Updated: Mar 05, 2014 | 4269 Views
Was this helpful? 1 7
DOWNLOADING enki eBooks TO KINDLE FIRE
1. Install Bluefire Reader for Android on your Kindle Fire
- Choose "Settings"on your Kindle Fire (it's the icon that looks like a gear)
- Tap "More"
- Scroll down and tap the setting for "Device"
- In the Device tab, set the option for “Allow installation of Applications” to ON. Tap OK when you see the prompt
- Download the Bluefire Reader app for Android. If you open this page in the browser on your Kindle Fire, you can tap here for the download
- Once the app has finished downloading, tap the Menu icon at the bottom of the screen and tap Downloads
- Tap on the file named “BluefireReader.apk”
- The Fire will ask if you are sure you want to install the app…
- Tap “Yes” or "Install"
- After the installation is complete, look for Bluefire Reader in your Apps collection
Note: Before downloading an eBook, you must authorize this app with an Adobe ID.
- To create an ID, visit this Adobe page.
2. Checkout and Download an eBook from enki Library using the Kindle Fire
- Use the browser on your device to go to the enki Library website.
- Enter your library barcode and PIN (or Last Name) when prompted. The book will be added to the Checked Out Items of eContent Titles listed under "My Account."
- Click the link for Checked Out Items under eContent Titles.
- Click the Download button associated with the eBook you want.
- Complete the action by Downloading to Bluefire Reader. The Bluefire app will open and begin downloading the book.
- After the eBook is finished downloading, select Go To Library if you want to see eBooks on your Fire or Read Now to open your eBook and begin reading.
Returning your enki eBook early
- You can return your eBook early from the BlueFire Reader app. Here are the instructions.