How do I set Adobe Digital Editions to open ACSM files automatically using a Mac?
Setting file associations in a Mac computer
Last Updated: Aug 08, 2014 | 473 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Go to Finder and Select the Downloads Folder
- Scroll down to the bottom to Find the .acsm File (attempted download of the eBook)
- Hold down the Control key, and click on the .acsm file.
- This opens a small menu, choose “Always Open with..” and set to Adobe Digital Editions.
If the menu does not have an “Always Open with…” (older Macs):
- Select “Open” then “Other.”
- A new window opens. Select Adobe Digital Editions from the list and check the “Always Open with...” box.