How do I change, add or edit the bookjacket tabs on the homepage? (e.g. Available Now)
The enki Library administrator for your Library can add to - remove - or re-order the bookjacket displays - called Widgets -on your Library's enki Library homepage.
Login to your enki Library admin account:
- Login to your ???.enkilibrary.org site with you enki Library administrator card
- Select "My Account"
- Select "List Widgets" from the left menu
- Select "Edit" (under Actions) next to your Library's widget name
To Re-Order the Tabs:
- Select and Hold the vertical up-down arrow under "Sort" next to the Tab Name you want to move; drag the entry to its new place in the list; save changes.
To Remove a Tab:
- Select the red circle next the the tab you want to delete; select OK when prompted to delete the tab; save changes.
To Add a New Tab (Create a Widget):
- Do a search from your enki Library homepage. This search should include any search terms and filters that yield the results you're looking for.
- When you have the results you want, sorted as you want them, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Create Widget"
- A dialog box will appear asking for you to select your Library's widget page name from the drop-down; and to add the New Widget Name for the search you created
- Select "Create Widget" when done
- Select "Edit" to re-order or re-name tabs in your widget
- Make the changes you'd like and Save.
Go to your enki Library homepage to see your changes: