Q. How can I download an enki eBook to my smartphone? (Android, iPhone)
- Use the mobile browser native to your device to login at http://enkilibrary.org/
- Find a title to checkout and download.
- If you haven't logged in with your library card and PIN (or last name), do so. (For libraries that use last name to log into accounts, please type your last name instead of PIN)
- A message will popup to say you have successfully checked out the item. Close this window.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT button.
- Click on the "eBooks" link on left menu under "Checked Out".
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button for the item you wish to read on your phone.
- A dialog box will open asking you to "Open in". Click on the OPEN IN button and select the Bluefire reader.
- The item will download and open your Bluefire reader.
Was this helpful? 5 4